Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My First Cricket @ LSI !

Cricket is my Passion. Whenver I play, I will be having the mindset ," must win". Though, people say, winning and losing is a part of the game, I personally feel, If you play you got to win. I have had a wonderful experience playing cricket at LSI. And, I am also happy that, I have contributed fairly well to our team.

Till now, I have played for two weekends with my LSI co-workers. The first week, we played at Oxford College of Nursing grounds. First, we had planned to play at Green Pitch, later due to bad field conditions, we shifted the venue to Oxford. That day, was a LADY LUCK for me. The opponent team had scored 84 in 10 overs. In reply, we lost early wickets. We were 45 for 7 in 6.1 overs. Then, I got to bat. I scored 3 sixes and 2 fours. Then, we needed sixteen runs in 15 balls. Then, we lost a wicket. The opponent team won the match. Though, we lost, I had satisfaction that i did play well in my debut match at LSI :)

The second match, opponents scored 93, but we chased it in 9.* overs. Nagesh and Raman and few others  played well, to take our team to a victory.

2 comments:

  1. dude i know u bat well, but u've told this atleast a dozen times to me.

    -Chethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chetan, First of all thank You very much :)
    And, No where i have referenced your name in the post. Anyways, the title of the blog is more than enough for you to understand :)

    ReplyDelete