Monday, May 14, 2012

MS - Software Systems - 3rd Semester

Finally, I am done with my 3rd semester exams. Though I am blogging a bit late about it, better late than never. With the interest of studying the subjects which I have never before, I opted for Embedded Systems Design and Software for Embedded Systems along with the Data Warehouse and Technical Communication.

The initial days were very difficult. I was finding it hard to manage work and the course. But over a period of 4 lectures, I had a hold of it. The mid-sem went fairy well. After one month, the final sem exams arrived. Had brushed through the concepts well and the open book exams were mostly design oriented for Embedded System design and Software for embedded systems.

I have obtained the results of 3 subjects.

In dataWarehouse I have scored 73 on 100, embedded System design, 57 on 100 and 75 on 100 in technical Communication. I am waiting for the last subject result. As soon as I get it, I will be updating the blog.

To all my batch mates, Wish you all the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment